Fee Protection Service.
Protect yourself against the cost of an HMRC enquiry.
HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) is giving individuals and businesses a harder time by:
- Carrying out more tax enquiries and compliance checks.
- Selecting taxpayers for investigation at random or for no good reason.
- Using wider powers to visit homes and businesses.
- Charging extra tax, interest and penalties.
- Allowing less time to pay any tax due.
Anyone who pays tax can suffer an enquiry or compliance check by HMRC, If this happens to you:
- You will have to prove that HMRC’s suspicions are unfounded.
- HMRC’s detailed and intrusive questions will take time to answer.
- A lot of work will have to be done to respond to the questions asked.
- The enquiries can drag on for months and sometimes years.
- Professional fees of hundreds or thousands of pounds may become due as a result.
We provide a service to clients under which, in the event of an HMRC enquiry or inspection:
- You will receive the best possible defence.
- You will not be charged for most professional costs.
- You will not have to concede to HMRC’s demands because of financial pressures.
By subscribing to the service, you will have the comfort of knowing that we can fully defend you at no extra cost if you fall under HMRC’s spotlight. Please note that any clients not taking advantage of the service will be charged for any additional costs arising.
How do I find out how much this is and how do I subscribe to the Service?
Simply follow the link below to get a quote, then if you’re happy and would like to proceed, just submit and await for confirmation from us that you are enrolled.